Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catchy Referral Cards

....... finally I did it before bottling

Mamma mia !!!!!!!!!! I'm late monstrous compared to my table to start. I'm so sorry, but lately I'm doing a thousand things and unfortunately updating the blog suffers. However this week I learned, thanks to my friend Fabio, to include bookmarks in a post, in fact, if you go to post the first lesson, the consultation will now be more simple .... I'm making progress!

They are also very happy because two great blog which Luciano Pignataro and Wine Blog divining have included among their sights even my little blog!! These are rewards ...

But getting back to us. During the third lesson we have discussed with Frank Martusciello wine, winemaker of the famous firm of Grotta del Sole Campi Flegrei.





0 comments:

Post a Comment