Friday, January 7, 2011

Implantation Bleeding Visible On Ultrasound

Why I decided to attend a sommelier

remember exactly the moment when I decided that I attended a sommelier. One morning in late March and I called my boyfriend, waking from its slumber, I cried, "now we go to Naples ... I have to buy a book about wine ... we take the hydrofoil 9:35." After an hour and a half we were inside the Feltrinelli Martyrs' Square in front of us and a twenty tina books on wine. Here snapped panic and consequent demand "and now? Which I choose?" but after a few minutes I was all clear.

began to realize that until then had been drinking wine only on rare occasions, such as during the big "binge " end of summer with my friends and then, this really did not know anything alcoholic beverage !

I needed a manual for beginners or the like and in the end my choice fell on The Pleasure of Wine published by Slow Food. The fact that there was written on the cover of "Handbook to learn how to drink better," he immediately inspired confidence. I do not know why, but usually the word manual always makes me think of something simple and practical to read.

way home I started flipping through my new purchase with pride, and in fact I thought it was just what I needed: a smattering about everything there is to know about wine before you seriously consider the possibility of attending a sommelier course.

Reading the book has continued throughout the summer and with it the idea of \u200b\u200bprogress .....

And here we come to the morning of December 12 2010 days in which yours truly went to the bank to make the transfer, of course indispensable, and thus win the right to attend the Level I course Sommelier AIS .

Only now, however, I realize that it did not answer the question "Why I decided to attend a sommelier" and since there are some, I've decided to list them:

  • because looking at the test of the cook (I love that program ) I was struck by the skill of Alexander Scorzone in combining food and wine.
  • because it makes me laugh so much when Antonio Albanian imitating, exaggerating a lot, the movements of an expert sommelier.
  • for the first time I entered the shop of my friend Stephanie was enchanted by the good things of wines and delicacies so much to think "is wasted eat and drink without going into a little bit what you eat and drink."
  • because I'm sick of going out to eat and not being able to combine a bottle of wine to the dish you choose.
  • because I follow the advice of Ezra Pound and that is to have c URIOS .
  • because I had a head so my friends who started the course in January and now I can not disappoint them!
  • because "it would be life without wine? The wine drunk in time and quantity is just the heart of the gaiety and joy of the soul"

0 comments:

Post a Comment